Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Crossing Into the Blue

I decided to name this blogspot "Flight of the Navigator" because it's going to be the record of my life since I first found out that I received a commission in the Air Force.

Well, just to get us started, my recruiter called me this past Friday to tell me that the Air Force accepted me for a navigator position. That means I am a flyer. Not the pilot, but I'm still going to get to wear the cool flight suits and be up in the air. Needless to say, I am very pumped to accept this position and make my way to OTS (Officer Training School) here at Maxwell. Hopefully I'll get to continue this blog and keep you guys up to date on everything I am doing from now on.

For this current week, I have to get another physical done at MEPS and get sworn in.

Exciting!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations! On your new career and on getting into the blogging world!

Lori said...

Hey, I'm so excited about your new career! I'm also glad you got started on blogging, its a great way to keep up to date on whats going on. We miss you guys very much and hope to see you soon! Congrats again! God's timing is always perfect, isn't it?